Mixed Martial Arts Training
Mixed Martial Arts Training Banashankari,Bangalore
Mixed Martial Arts (known as MMA) is a collaboration of the fighting arts, it must not be mistaken for No Holds Barred or No Rules tournaments. MMA is one of the most highly regulated combat sports with strict rules and regulations enforced for specifications of gloves, protection, number/length of rounds aswell as the even matching of opponents in similar weight classes. It has become one of the most popular sports on earth due to its openness to the use of ground and stand up fighting arts as well as employing hardcore strength and cardio training for enthusiasts alike. MMA incorporates a variety of fighting techniques from popular martial arts such as Boxing, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Wrestling.
At PowerBlitz students will learn a balance of 3 key aspects believed to be essential to MMA including:
1) "Stand-up Combat": Using the effective techniques of Muay Thai, Boxing and Kickboxing to beat opponents whilst standing.
2) "Throws, Takedowns, Scrambles": Effectively transitioning between stand-up and ground fighting as well as escaping and efficiently regaining dominant stand-up positions using Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and Wrestling techniques.
3) "Ground Fighting & Submissions": Employing techniques from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and Wrestling to lock, choke, hold and force your opponent into submission.
- Rash Guard / MMA Shorts / MMA Fight Gloves or MMA Training Gloves / Mouthguard / Towel
- Learn in a fun, safe and friendly environment
- Learn the balance between Stand-Up Combat / Throws, Take Downs, Scrambles / Ground Fighting and Submissions
- Strength, stamina and conditioning
- Effective use of the body as a weapon for both ground and stand-up combat
- Practical self-defence for grounded and standing situations
- Be challenged and meet new people